Terms and Conditions
All content on this site is copyright 2010 by Love and Leche, LLC. All rights reserved.
The following is a list of our ingredients in order of proportion—most to least:
Soap: Coconut oil, Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil, our goat milk, sodium hydroxide (lye), essential oils (in the scented soaps), Certified Organic calendula flowers and beeswax.
Lotion Bar Ingredients Beeswax, Almond Oil, Coconut oil, Certified Organic calendula flowers, essential oils (in the scented lotion bars).
“Organic”: The extra virgin olive oil we use to make our soap is NOP Certified Organic. Certificate available upon request. The calendula flowers we use to infuse both the olive oil and the almond oil are Certified Organic and grown by a small farmer in Penasco, NM. Certificate available upon request.
Soap and Lotion Bar Weights
Our bars are hand poured; soaps weigh approximately 4oz; lotion bars weigh approximately 2.5oz. Variations in size and color do occur in handmade soap due to the mysterious scientific nature of the curing process!
We never have, and never will, test on animals!
As producers of our signature ingredients, the inspiration for our mission, and members of the family, our goats and bees are our most valuable employees and collaborators.
Disclaimer: Love+Leche goat milk soaps are intended to be used only as soap; lotion bars are intended to make your skin feel good.
- We do not recommend treatment for any disease or skin condition nor do we provide physical or mental health advice.
- Customer comments testifying to certain benefits or healing properties of the our products are purely their opinions.
- The statements about the attributes of our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Although we do our best to keep our unscented products separate from our scented products in both the making, storing and packaging process, we cannot guarantee that our unscented products will be completely free of scent.
- If you have allergies or are highly sensitive, please read the ingredients carefully and use at your own risk.
- We do not intend for any essential oil or herbal blend to replace the advice or care of your physician or health care provider. Please consult with your health care provider if you have questions or concerns.
- If when using any skin care product you develop a rash, redness, itching or burning, discontinue use immediately and consult with your own physician or health care professional.